Saturday, April 26, 2014

W is for Woman



            W is for Woman.
            I am woman, hear me roar. Women are awesome. We’re resilient and full of contradictions. We’re creative and brilliant. I’ve got a long list of women who inspire me every day to be the best me I can be. Some are women in my life. Some are more well known ladies across the world.
            Lzzy Hale is a boss. She’s got attitude, she’s got talent. Her voice is amazing. Growling and beautiful, rough and smooth by turns.
            J.R. Ward. Talk about attitude. There’s a set of videos from RT on YouTube and there, I think you get a real glimpse of the Warden behind the Black Dagger Brotherhood. All mouth and sass. And writing brilliance. Plus side, she swears like a sailor and it’s awesome.
             Fictional ladies can be amazing too. Carrie Bradshaw, of Sex and the City. Piper Halliwell from Charmed. Rory Gilmore, Gilmore Girls. Helena Kyle, Birds of Prey. Ms. Claudette, Orange is the New Black. Just to name a few. They’re all amazing for one reason or another, they’re all people you think you might want to hang with at some point. Some of them are even ones you think you’d want to have your back when sugar turns to $#it.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment