As I mentioned on Monday, in one week I plan to upload my novella Shadows Rising to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. From there, you will be able to download it for just .99 cents! As excited as I am, I am also extremely nervous because of the work that has to be done between now and then. So. Much. Editing!
For this edition of Friday Reader Rambles, I’m going to keep it simple and add on to the January 3rd post about traits that mark you as a book addict. Enjoy, and have a good weekend y’all.
11. If someone tries to interrupt your reading time, you may snarl at them
12. You’d blow your last $20 on the latest releases by your favorite authors and never regret a minute of it (never!)
13. To keep an ending from us (in other words, leave us with a cliffhanger), may mean devastation
14. Spending $30 on a hardback novel may make you twitch, but you’ll do it anyway just so you don’t have to wait another six months to a year for the paperback release
15. Your Goodreads account has ten times more books listed than actual friends
16. To conserve space, you have to get creative with your to be read pile
I’m sure at some point in the future, there will be a part three to this…